Form’s smoke and heat extraction systems provide the fastest way for smoke extraction during fire. The main task is making fire-fighter easier and
provide a smoke free zone at ground level Thus saves human and animal lives and reduces property damages .
- Are the first and only domestically manufatured and CE certificated Smoke and Heat Extraction Units in Turkey.
- Are manufatured high quality, meet 12101-2 standardsand obtain CE certification.
- All heat and smoke extraction systems can be used it daily ventilation.
Features of TROKE
- Complies with EN 12101-2 standards and has CE certificate.
- Single sash window system opened at 1400 or 1650 angles in case of fire.
- Triggering unit technology may be pneumatic (cylinder) or electrical (24 V piston ).
- 230 V or 24 V electrical pistons may be installed for daily ventilation.
- Provides a glare-free natural lighting when nontransparent, polycarbonate or aerogel filled panels are used (naturel rrof lighting is five times more effective than facedes).
- All profiles are made of high strenght extrude aluminum materials.
- Load bearing and impact resistant.
- Can be manufatured in any desired RAL code for color harmony with structure.
- Low maintanence cost.
- Products do not contain any harmful substances and are recyclable.
- System has its own water drainage (self-drainage). There are not any rubber seals such as silicon, gasket etc. on the outer surface of windows, so there are not any rubber seals affected by the sun.
- Can be produced in sizes up to 2x3 meters.
Structural Features ;
- Troke was made of 6.000 series electrostatic powder painted aluminum profiles and steel parts.
- EPDM gaskets minimize the heat loss.
- Junction points do not require maintenance.
- Complies with all kinds of roofs with inclined or flat bases.
- Optionally, Troke can be equipped with fall arrest safety grills meeting the safety standards.